Thanksgiving is a time for friends and family to gather and celebrate the bounty of the year. It is a time for food and celebration, to be thankful for all of the things we have. Whether you celebrate with traditional foods or your family exchanges gifts, it is always a good time to remember all of the blessings you have been given this year. It is the preamble to the Christmas season and the main fall holkiday. It becomes a magical time to spend with all of the people that you love.
Thanksgiving gift certificate templates are full of the holiday spirit and are the perfect way to give gifts for the holiday season. They can help you to give creative presents to your friends and family. A homemade gift is something that is truly special and will be cherished by the recipient. They allow you to give a gift that doesn’t always have a monetary value. These printable templates allow you to create something that is truly extra special.
Thanksgiving gift certificates are fully customizable to fit your needs, thanks to the convenient Microsoft Word templates. You can edit any of these templates so that they are special for the recipient and they can be printed conveniently in your home or at a professional shop. Printing these can help to spread Thanksgiving cheer.
Thanksgiving Gift Certificate Templates
Thanksgiving gift certificate templates are completely customizable and printable. They can be created to fit the needs of you or your recipient. These certificate templates do not have to have a monetary value and can have special significance to those you love. Rather than having a monetary value, you might give the recipient a coupon for doing the dishes today or for a neck massage. Gift certificate templates are a great way to create a custom gift that will have true sentimental value for your friends and family.
Why Thanksgiving Gift Certificates?
There are quite a few reasons to consider creating gift certificates instead of giving the same presents this holiday season:
- Save Money: Thanksgiving gift certificates do not require you to spend a lot of money on expensive presents. Instead, these certificates may include favors, promises, or free outings or dates for the recipient.
- Be Unique: Thanksgiving isn’t a typical gift giving holiday…but it is the day before the biggest shopping day of the retail year! Instead of having people brave the line, give them something they can truly appreciate early!
- Get Personal: The person that receives your customized Thanksgiving gift certificate will love the effort that you have put into creating the certificate. This is unique to them. You can even use photos from your personal collection to add an extra personal touch to your gift certificates.
- Show Your Appreciation: Most of us have someone in our lives who have given a great amount of support for you during the year. Thanksgiving is the time of giving and giving them a gift certificate to show your appreciation is a great way to express the true spirit of the holiday.
Elements of a Perfect Thanksgiving Gift Certificate:
A successful gift voucher has a few key elements that make it unique. First, these should be both attractive and they need to include a few things to make sure that customers are able to correctly utilize the certificate.
- Design: Choose a design that complements you or your business. These have a purpose and the design should be aesthetically pleasing while also being easy to read. For a company, you may want to choose a design that complements your business. As an individual, you may want to cater to the person who will be receiving the certificate.
- Clear Communication: The amount or the product that is available to be redeemed with the certificate needs to be clearly printed or written onto the certificate. You might also want to put an expiration date on a gift certificate so that your customers will be encouraged to come in.
- Include Your Terms: It is helpful to include the terms and conditions for which the gift certificate may be used under. For instance, if they cannot be redeemed for cash, you should make sure this is printed clearly on the certificate. If it expires, this should be easy to read.
- Include Contact Information: Make sure that you have the contact information for yourself or your business on the certificate! It is a lot easier for your customers to spend their certificate if they know how to find you.
- Code Them: Because printable certificates can be printed at home, it might be helpful to put a code on them if you are running a business. This way, a customer cannot come into your shop and attempt to utilize a false certificate.
If you include all of these things on your certificates, you are sure to have a much more successful Thanksgiving gift certificate.
How to Customize these Gift Certificate Templates:
Thanksgiving gift certificates are incredibly easy to customize and can be fully adapted to best fit your needs. You can edit and customize these files by altering the size, cropping, adding in pictures, changing fonts, texts and even the colors.
The format is what makes these certificates truly easy to edit. They are all available in Microsoft Word, enabling you to edit the certificates in any word processing program. This makes your process truly easy when you wish to edit the certificate to better fit your personality or needs!