Formal Marriage Certificate Format
- Formats Included:
- Microsoft Word
- Software Requirements:
- MS Word 2007+, PDF Reader
- Template Details
- Available in Microsoft Word
- Includes HQ Images, Artworks & Fonts
- 100% Print Ready - 300 DPI Resolution
- Fully Customizable - Change Colours, Text & Images
- Designed by Expert Designers
- No Design Skills or Designer Required
- All File Formats Yours to Keep Forever
- Unlimited Downloads - Anywhere, Anytime
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24 Hours Email & Chat Support
Editable marriage certificates are a unique gift that allows wedding guests to give a newlywed couple the perfect way to commemorate their wedding without spending a lot of money. While they do not replace a legal marriage certificate, it’s much prettier for the couple and can be displayed for years to come. Rather than purchasing something that everyone else will, framing this and giving it as a gift provides a unique memento for the couple to keep and show off for friends and family.
This design is elegantly simplistic. The scroll-work is black and white, featuring beautiful calligraphy to draw the eyes to the information on the certificate. The designs of the certificate evoke a fantasy feel, making this certificate perfect for the couple that has a fantastical feel to their wedding or their interests.
This certificate comes in an editable Microsoft Word format, which makes it completely editable. While there are lines to put the name, the date of the wedding, the names of the witnesses and even the officiant. These lines can be replaced, however, with the correct information so that you can keep the certificate consistent. You can even edit the color scheme to better fit the couple that you are gifting for.