Marriage Certificate Format in Word (Dark, Gold)
- Formats Included:
- Microsoft Word
- Software Requirements:
- MS Word 2007+, PDF Reader
- Template Details
- Available in Microsoft Word
- Includes HQ Images, Artworks & Fonts
- 100% Print Ready - 300 DPI Resolution
- Fully Customizable - Change Colours, Text & Images
- Designed by Expert Designers
- No Design Skills or Designer Required
- All File Formats Yours to Keep Forever
- Unlimited Downloads - Anywhere, Anytime
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24 Hours Email & Chat Support
Marriage certificates are something that every couple cherishes. Whether they’ve just gotten married or they’ve been married for years, a marriage certificate helps a couple look back on their big day fondly. While these templates can’t replace a legal marriage certificate as a proof of marriage, it is more decorative and something that couples will want to keep and display in their home.
This design is stunning in its antique elegance. The background of this design is aged, giving the feel of an old page from a book. The edges are completely decorated with flower-like designs, giving the border a unique feel. The center features a wonderful calligraphy font and all of the information that a couple may want to include on a certificate to celebrate their big day.
This certificate template comes in an easily editable Microsoft Word format, making it editable for even the newest of graphic designers. You can change the text, font, and the colors of the template to better suit your personal style or the style of the recipient. The lines can even be replaced with all of the important information that a couple may want to celebrate their wedding day. Overall, this is a great and easy do-it-yourself gift.