Blank Marriage Certificate Template – Small Box Design
- Formats Included:
- Microsoft Word
- Software Requirements:
- MS Word 2007+, PDF Reader
- Template Details
- Available in Microsoft Word
- Includes HQ Images, Artworks & Fonts
- 100% Print Ready - 300 DPI Resolution
- Fully Customizable - Change Colours, Text & Images
- Designed by Expert Designers
- No Design Skills or Designer Required
- All File Formats Yours to Keep Forever
- Unlimited Downloads - Anywhere, Anytime
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24 Hours Email & Chat Support
When you get marriage, you’re given a piece of paper from the government as proof of your union. Most often, this paper is plain and stark white, with completely generic text. The most decoration these certificates are usually the notary…if your government even requires it to be notarized.
This isn’t something that you want to display for people to see and is simply put away to get out only when required.
This is why this certificate is perfect for your display needs. Whether you want to give this as a gift or you want to keep it yourself, this certificate will meet your needs. The olive design features a border created with a lantern like design. Thanks to the background, the off-white design helps to create a more professional atmosphere. This certificate features places to write in the names of the marriage couple, the date of their union, and the witnesses with their signature. There is even a place to write in a name of the officiant. If you are looking to edit anything, the format allows you to easily change the font, text, and colors on the certificate with little effort. No matter your needs for the certificate, this will meet all of your needs.