Blank Marriage Certificate – Box Border – Word, PDF
- Formats Included:
- Microsoft Word
- Software Requirements:
- MS Word 2007+, PDF Reader
- Template Details
- Fully Customizable - Change Colours, Text & Images
- Available in Microsoft Word
- Includes High-Quality Images, Artworks & Fonts
- 100% Print Ready - 300 DPI Resolution
- Custom Template Designed by Expert Designers
- No Design Skills or Designer Required
- All File Formats Yours to Keep Forever
- Unlimited Downloads - Anywhere, Anytime
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 24 Hours Email & Chat Support
Legal marriage certificates are boring. While they serve as a proof of a marriage, most of these come on a plain piece of paper with the most decoration being the seal of the state or government. That’s why a decorative marriage certificate is a good idea for any couple celebrating their big day. These certificates don’t serve as a legal proof of marriage; however, they do service as a great way to display your union for the world.
This certificate design is a classic look that features beige stationary as its background. The border is done in black lantern-like designs that draw all attention to the center of the certificate. This certificate features a place to write in the names of the couple, the date of the wedding, and the names of any witnesses that are in attendance. The officiant even has a place to write their name in.
If the color scheme needs to be adjusted for your needs, this can be easily done using a word processor. Whether you need the text, the font, the size, or the color changed, you can quickly and easily change the design to best fit your needs.