Holiday Gift Certificate Templates
Holidays are an integral part of our civilization and have been since ancient times. We enjoy them, build our plans around them, dedicate days after them, and celebrate them. Holidays are also appreciated for one more thing: Gifts! Whether it’s Christmas, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, holidays are often gift giving times, and while gift giving is often stressful, it doesn’t have to be. Why? Because in today’s digital world, the perfect gift is only a mouse click away. We’re speaking of Holiday Gift Certificate templates. These templates are free to download, easy to customize and a breeze to give away. Cost effective and convenient, they are a delight to use.
Why a Holiday Gift Certificate?
- Easy to Adapt to Any Situation. Holiday Gift Certificates are just what you need when the holidays roll around. No matter what your gift giving situation, a Holiday Gift Certificate can pretty much take care of it. For instance, you can enter a specific dollar amount, and tell the person to get what they’d like, or you can make the gift certificate specific, such as “Good Only at Trish’s Spa”. So, as you can see, by their very nature they make the entire gift giving process a personal one.
- Save on Postal Fees. Sometimes, when the holidays approach, we have to face the fact that some of our loved ones live far from us. Getting a gift to them usually means taking a trip to the store, purchasing an item, taking it home, packaging it and then have it shipped. However, with a Holiday Gift Certificate, you can skip all that and save yourself some money in the process. You can create your gift certificate, and have it mailed to them, or create it and email it. Either way it’s a win-win for you both.
- Great for Grab Bags and Last-Minute Gifts. Let’s face it, how many times have some of you dreaded the annual Holiday Grab Bag event? After all, you really don’t know if you’re giving the right gift for the person. Hence, the Holiday Gift certificate. With these certificates, you simply download the template, edit it, print it out and stuff it in the grab bag, knowing that this gift is sure to please anyone who gets it. That’s not all, they also offer the perfect solution when it comes to getting that last-minute present.Now, what about those last moment gifts? We’ve all been there, the nightmare of forgetting to purchase a present for a friend or relative, and only having a short time left to shop, or perhaps the stores are all closed? With the Holiday Gift Certificate, you’ll have no such worries. Just go to your computer, download a template, customize it, print and present. it’s seriously just that simple. Our Holiday Gift Certificate templates mean that you’ll never again be embarrassed for forgetting an event, you’ll always have a gift option on hand.
Elements of a Holiday Gift Certificate
Whether you’re a business looking to enhance your brand by offering your loyal customers gift certificates for the holidays, or just someone who needs a quick gift giving option, the Holiday Gift Certificate will do the trick. These allow them to get what they want, or what it is you are offering. Below, we’ve compiled a list of things which should be included on your gift certificate. Note that depending on your situation, you may leave some off. For instance, if you do not own a business, then you can forget including a logo, and so on.
- Descriptive Title – This tells your recipient what and where the certificate if for
- Logo – This is important only if you wish to popularize your brand. For instance, say you’re a spa owner and are downloading a certain amount of Holiday Gift Certificates to pass out to customers.
- Contact Information if applicable
- Expiration date and terms and conditions if applicable
- A tracking number – This is necessary if you download a sizable lot of Holiday Gift Certificate templates and are looking to ensure no fraud occurs.
We’re sure that you’ll agree, that once you browse our selection of Holiday Gift Certificate templates, you’ll be quite pleased with the variety. We only post the best designs, designs which will help to uplift and convey the message you wish to send. Just one look at our templates, and you’ll see the high level of quality that has gone into each design. In fact, you’ll probably wonder why you just didn’t opt for a gift certificate before, instead of going out and braving the crowds of holiday shoppers. Make sure to download whatever designs that suit you, so each person on your holiday gift giving list gets their very own, personal certificate.
Of course! When you get right down to it, it’s the customization that many people find most enjoyable. Once you’ve sifted through our Holiday Gift Certificate Templates, you simply download them and proceed from there. That’s why we recommend that while you are searching for your templates, you have a good idea of what you’d like to include on the certificate. Things such as family or pet photos, notes, quotes or sayings. You’ll want a template that compliments your efforts.
If this is your first time customizing a gift certificate template, no worries. Know that it’s as simple as apple pie, and you should be finished before you know it. You have a few choices here, when it comes to customization. This means that you can open it as a document in Microsoft Word or open it in your favorite graphic software editing program and add your own text on the design.
Once you’ve downloaded and opened up your certificate, you can begin. Search for images or clip art you’d like to add. By using Microsoft Word, you can alter your text, font style and size, as well as color. You can even change the size of the certificate itself! Once it comes to saving your certificate, if you’re using a paint program, remember to save it at the desired size, at 300 dpi, which will give you some nice resolution. When it’s time to print your certificate, you don’t have to stick with copy paper. There are plenty of specialty paper options available for your printer online for you to choose.