A concept note is the shortest possible text requested by a donor giving information on the project idea. A concept note would also provide a framework of ideas for the NGOs, which are seeking funds. Using concept note template as a guide can make things simple, clear, and easier to understand.
Here are some sample concept notes to help you.
Training Concept Note
A Training Concept Note would give information on the training workshop. It would include background information along with statistics and in the end; it would describe briefly how the workshop would be of assistance. Using the note as a sample can be a good idea to get the information on content.
Sample Concept Note
Project Concept Note
A project concept note would give information on the relevant background of the project. It would mention the name of the project. There would be the rationale of the project, brief description, and other relevant information. It would give the reader an idea on the structure of the concept note as well.
Product Concept Note
A product concept note as the name suggests would provide information on the product being launched or a service being introduced. It would highlight the target market, description of the product, and other important and relevant information about the product.
Concept Note PDF
Conference Concept Note
A conference concept note would include information on a certain conference like when it would be, where it would be, for whom it would be, aims and objectives, and the benefits of the conference.
Basic Concept Note
A Basic Concept Note is likely to highlight an important issue, for example, the importance of education for girls. It would support the arguments by providing the relevant data and how knowledge, education can be of great help to the girls of the modern age.
Foundation Concept Note
Security Concept Note
Design Concept Note
A Design Concept Note would give information on the website of a certain client. It would discuss the colors and design of the site and other project details along with the name of the client.
Steps on how to write a concept note
- Start the concept note with a title. The header section would include information like submitted by along with the date of submission. It is important to keep in mind that the title should be short; however, it would be such that it reflects information about the project.
- Mention the background of the issue, which you are trying to address and possibly solve. Introduce the idea. Mention statistics to address the issue and define the root cause of the problem. It would be wise to provide references in order to support the statistics.
- Write the objectives and the goal, which you want to achieve through this project.
- Mention the expected results. It would be wise to use statistics.
- Mention the required budget for the project; however, the information should be comprehensive and not very detailed.