Birthdays come once in a year. Many people choose to celebrate it with their friends and relatives. These people have to be invited by way of formal invitations. That is where the birthday party invitation cards come in. They are standard invitation letters that are published and sent out to many recipients at a time.
To draft a friendly invitation, you have to make use of the necessary templates and follow some stipulated procedures.
There are some things that a birthday party invitation ought never to miss. Here are a few points that you must include in a successful birthday invitation:
- Date and Time – Tell the invitees when the event shall commence and when exactly it shall end. This is to let them prepare appropriately for the upcoming event without any failure of whichever kind.
- Venue – Complete address of the venue for the knowledge and appropriate planning of the attendees.
- Dressing (Optional) – If you have any dressing code (for example, style, color, etc.)Allowed Guests – Are the invitees also allowed to bring along other guests? If yes, how many per person?
- Contact Person – The invitation no doubt has to include the contact person. The person who is stationed to receive many inquiries and act on them as soon as possible.
- Confirmation of Attendance – In your invitation ask the invitees to confirm their attendance well in advance. Advance confirmation is to aid with planning and to make other necessary arrangements.
Birthday Party Invitation (Format)
______________________________ (name of the person whose birthday is to be celebrated) is turning
______________________________ (the age he/she is to turn), so, come and celebrate it with us!
Venue: ________ (physical address)
Date: _________ (mm/dd/yyyy)
Time: _________ (specify the time)
Put on ________ (specify the kinds of attire necessary like smart casual, suits e.t.c.)
Contact Person: _ (Name of the contact Person)
Contact Details: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Please RSVP by __ (mm/dd/yyyy)
We hope to meet you then!
Sample Birthday Party Invitation (Wording)
Joey Tribbiani is turning 32 next week so, come and celebrate it with us!
Venue: 1000 Tanglewood Drive, Amarillo, TX 79118
Date: Sunday, January 09, 2029
Time: 4:00 – 6:00PM (Central Daylight Time)
Put on smart casual attire
Contact Person: Ross Geller
Contact Details: 1 – 806 – 378 – 3000
Please RSVP by Friday, January 02, 2029
We hope to meet you then!
Birthday Party Invitation Examples and Templates
The use of templates is one sure way of doing a great job. Here, we have a couple of templates and examples to help you in drafting your invitation.
Birthday Party Invitation 1
Birthday Party Invitation 2
Birthday Party Invitation 3
Birthday Party Invitation 4
Birthday Party Invitation 5
Birthday Party Invitation 6
Birthday Party Invitation 7
Birthday Party Invitation 8
How far in advance should you send birthday invitations?
A minimum of 3 weeks would suffice. This is to give the recipients or invitees, ample time to act on that invitation. On the higher side, you may send this invitation out as early as six weeks. This latter approach may require periodic reminders.
Birthday Party Invitation 9
Birthday Party Invitation 10
Birthday Party Invitation 11
Birthday Party Invitation 12
Birthday Party Invitation 13
Birthday Party Invitation 14
Birthday Party Invitation 15
Birthday Party Invitation 16
How to write birthday party invitations?
Here are the most straightforward steps to write a birthday party invitation:
- Find a suitable template for your invitation
- Incorporate every detail on the template
- Produce the cards en masse
- Send them out using the necessary courier
Birthday Party Invitation 17
Birthday Party Invitation 18
Birthday Party Invitation 19
Birthday Party Invitation 20
Birthday Party Invitation 21
Birthday Party Invitation 22
Birthday Party Invitation 23
Birthday Party Invitation 24
How to design birthday invitations?
Designing the birthday invitation is an ordinarily long and complicated issue. You have no choice but to use a template to accomplish this difficult chore. This may require finding and making use of a suitable template to that end first and foremost.
Birthday Party Invitation 25
Birthday Party Invitation 26
Birthday Party Invitation 27
Birthday Party Invitation 28
Birthday Party Invitation 29
Birthday Party Invitation 30
Birthday Party Invitation 31
Things to keep in mind when writing a Birthday Invitation
- Use a colorful design that is consistent with your theme – As part of drafting the invitation, it is essential to use a colorful design that is also consistent with your theme.
- Mention the date, time, and address of the venue in bold text – In the invitation, mention the date, time, and the address of the venue in the large font or bold text. These pieces of information are to dispel any doubts or ambiguities that may confuse a would-be attendee.
- Any other Details – Incorporate any other vital details like the dressing to be put on and the rules to be adhered to, if any.
Birthday Party Invitation 32
Birthday Party Invitation 33
Birthday Party Invitation 34
Birthday Party Invitation 35
Birthday Party Invitation 36
Tips for writing a Birthday Party Invitation
- Highlight the key pieces of information – All the key pieces of information have to be highlighted for the sake of easy viewing and follow up. You may also consider using hues or font sizes that are larger and bolder than ordinary.
- Send out the invitations in good time – To enable prompt responses, you have to send out the invitation well ahead of time. Preferably, this has to be two or three weeks in advance so that the invitees prepare appropriately for the same.
- Make appropriate and timely follow-ups – Advance follow up is to confirm whether the invitees have indeed received the invitation or not and if yes, whether they intend to show up for the party.
- Be clear with your requirements – Be clear with your requirements. State what you want your invitees to do or bring along. Could it be that they ought to dress in a particular manner? This approach is necessary to avoid any ambiguities or confusion.