Keeping on top of family and friends’ birthdays can be a hassle, particularly when they are far away or you aren’t in constant contact. A birthday calendar template can help you to organize and remember these birthdays without having to join a social media service or sign up to a service that will send you constant emails with unrelated information. Manage your birthday information in a reliable and effective way with a birthday calendar.
Monthly Birthday Calendar Template
A monthly birthday calendar template displays the birthday information you have entered into it for the next month.
A monthly birthday calendar allows you to stay ahead by showing you upcoming birthdays rather than those in just the next few days.
Monthly calendars are also great for organizing birthday surprises or presents in a timely fashion, avoided belated birthday celebrations.
Include the birthdays of those who might normally get under the radar by adding them to your monthly birthday calendar.
A perpetual birthday calendar template regenerates meaning that you will not need to transfer your birthday data to the next year.
Cut down on end of year administration with a perpetual birthday calendar that does the work for you.
Creating a perpetual calendar on your own can be difficult but a template does the hard work for you.
Keep on top of birthdays even if you have forgotten to update to a diary or calendar for the new year with a perpetual birthday calendar.
Perpetual Birthday Calendar Template
An employee birthday list template displays birthday information for employees and colleagues in a workplace in a handy reference list.
Show your employees how much you value them by remembering and acknowledging their birthdays.
Foster workplace relationships by providing your employees with the birthday information they need to organize birthday celebrations for each other.
Spend less time organizing team building resources with a template that provides the framework for a birthday list.
Employee Birthday List Template
A birthday and anniversary template displays information pertaining to different events and milestones in a calendar format.
Never forget an anniversary again by entering all your information into a template so that you can be reminded later.
Birthdays aren’t the only important event on the calendar, impress your loved ones by remembering important anniversaries.
Plan events in advance by keeping track of upcoming birthdays and anniversaries with a specially built template.
Birthday and Anniversary Calendar
A family birthday calendar documents and displays birthday dates for your close and extended family members.
A comprehensive and customizable family birthday calendar is a great way to track elderly relatives and children’s birthdays who might not be as aware of forthcoming with birthday information.
Avoid last minutes presents by tracking family birthdays and organizing a thoughtful present ahead of time.
Keeping a calendar is an underrated resource that is still the best way to track family birthdays.
Family Birthday Calendar
A friend’s birthday calendar tracks the birthdays of friends both new and old with a customizable friend’s birthday calendar.
Surprise friends by remembering their birthday without prompting and show them how much you care by tracking their birthdays with a specially made calendar.
Don’t rely on social media to tell you about your friend’s birthday on the day, get ahead of the game with a birthday calendar you control.
Send letters or presents to friends that are far away in time for their birthday by looking ahead on your birthday calendar.
Friends and Family Birthday Calendar
Never Forget Another Birthday
- Quick! – Input birthday details as soon as you become aware of them, that way you won’t lose or forget about details before you record them on your calendar.
- Social Media – Don’t rely on every changing social media platform to remind you about birthdays. Input the details of birthdays from social media into a template so that you have an early reminder and aren’t relying on the perpetually changing and ever unreliable reminders from Facebook.
- Birthday Card – Have an e-card or printed card ready to go for those birthdays that might occasionally creep up on you.
- Plan – Plan something small and manageable for employee birthdays. Even a small acknowledgment will make them feel valued and appreciated. Check your calendar or list regularly to help you plan.
- Schedule – If you see a birthday looming on your calendar template and you are worried about forgetting why not schedule an email or text message wishing your friend, colleague or loved one a happy birthday to make sure that they know that you are thinking of them and their birthday, even if you do have a lot on your plate.